Get to know us!
Garrison Animal Care Clinic is dedicated to ensuring that our patients and clients have a stellar experience at each visit. To ensure that we provide the highest quality of care, our administration team works closely with our medical team to ensure great patient care at every opportunity. Garrison Animal Care Clinic (GACC) has been helping our community’s pets stay healthy since 2003. GACC is invested in providing high-quality veterinary care in a warm, friendly environment. We regularly update our equipment and anesthetic protocols to provide the safest and least invasive medical treatments. Being of service to our clients and patients is the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
Our team members enjoy the following learning opportunities:
- Fair Pay for Stellar Work – our employees are paid above the municipal and national average for their dedication to excellence
- Regular Continuing Education for all veterinary team members
- Regular development opportunities for parastaff (reception/veterinary assistant/ CVTs)
- Daily learning sessions by the veterinarian during our daily meetings
- GACC works closely with the American Animal Hospital Association in providing quality standards of care
- GACC works closely with Anesthesiology boards to ensure the highest standard of anesthetic protocols
- GACC’s administrative team audits any cases of incomplete or unsatisfactory client experience
Welcome to Garrison Animal Care Clinic!
We're here for the pets of Lakewood and the greater Denver area. Use the information below to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm