Here you’ll find everything you need to know about Garrison Animal Care Clinic and how we can help your pet. You can download your new client form, learn about your pet’s first visit to see us, and get information on our payment options below!
During your first visit:
At the beginning of your exam, our veterinary assistants will ask you for information about your pet’s lifestyle and history. Afterward, our doctors will perform a head-to-tail comprehensive examination. We will evaluate everything from the health of your pet’s eyes to the health of their rectum.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic for your first visit. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. We are happy to work with what you have.
In some circumstances, a doctor may refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
New Patient Registration Form (Required)
This lets us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not invoice clients.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We also accept Care Credit. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online
Care Companion Plans
Garrison has started to offer Preventative Care Plans that help reduce the burden of preventative veterinary care to the owner while also ensuring that each pet is given the preventative care recommended by the American Veterinary Association.
- Take a year’s worth of prevention and divide the cost into manageable monthly payments
- Packages include dental cleanings, blood work, and 12 months of heartworm prevention
- Unlimited office visits
- Deep discounts on services and medication not included in the package.
Garrison Animal Care Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
- American Animal Hospital Association – www.aahanet.org
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners – www.abvp.com
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – www.acvim.org
- American Kennel Club – www.akc.org
- American Veterinary Medical Association – www.avma.org
- Animal Poison Control – www.aspcapro.org/animal-poison-control-center
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges – www.aavmc.org
- All Breed Rescue – www.allbreedrescuenetwork.com
- Colorado Prison Trained Dog Program – www.coloradoci.com/serviceproviders/puppy
- 2 Blondes All Breed Rescue – https://2babrescue.com
- Angels with Paws – http://www.angelswithpaws.net/
- Cat Care Society – http://www.catcaresociety.org/
- Foothills Animal Shelter – https://foothillsanimalshelter.org/
- Evergreen Animal Protective League – https://eapl.com/
Garrison Animal Care Clinic is now closed
Our Hospital is Now Closed
In case of emergency:
Please contact WellHaven Pet Health Lone Tree. They are located at 10016 Commons St., Lone Tree, CO 80124 and their phone number is 303-396-6136.
We’re here to help! Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible! If this is an emergency situation, please call us at 303-202-6200!