Your pets’ well-being is important to us regardless of their age, disposition, or medical history. We treat both dogs and cats and strive to keep our clinic comfortable for both species — we even have a room dedicated just to cats! Our clinic’s culture believes in adapting how we handle your pet based on their personality so that they have as comfortable a visit as possible.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Annual pet exams and preventative care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Digital Radiography
- Emergency visits during regular business hours
- End of life consult and euthanasia
- Full Pharmacy
- General Surgery and soft-tissue procedures
- In-house and outside reference lab
- Internal and external parasite testing
- Nutritional supplements and nutritional counseling
- Prescription veterinary diets by Royal Canin and Hill’s Science Diet
- Senior Wellness exam and consultation
- Specialized surgery with board-certified surgeons available
- Ultrasound available with board-certified radiologists
- Vaccinations individualized to each patient’s lifestyle
- Pain Management consultations
- Blood Pressure Readings
- Separate Cat & Dog Exam Rooms
- Nail Trims
- Fear-Free Restraint for feline patients
Pet Wellness Care
Rescue DiscountsGarrison Animal Care Clinic offers a free initial exam for a rescue animal (bring adoption papers). Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.
Welcome to Garrison Animal Care Clinic!
We're here for the pets of Lakewood and the greater Denver area. Use the information below to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm